Caring at Work
Are you ready to work for a different kind of manufacturing company?
One that cares about:
- product, and
A company that employes cutting edge innovation and will provide you with multiple opportunities to learn, to grow and to build a sustainable career? With unbeatable benefits, work / life balance and competitive pay?
Then, it’s time to apply for a position at ZAGO Manufacturing.
ZAGO proudly walks the talk of a sustainable company. That means ZAGO produces inherently green products, is conscious of its impact on the environment, treats all stakeholders with kindness, dignity and respect and provides opportunities for economic advancement, social well-being and equity.
ZAGO’s Employee Benefits Package includes:
- 100% coverage of employees’ health insurance premiums,
- Two weeks paid paternity leave,
- A family wage or more,
- Assistance with higher education tuition,
- Profit sharing plan
Our accolades include:
- 2022 NJBIZ Business of the Year – 1-50 employees Finalist
- CIANJ Environmental Leadership Award – Sustainable Manufacturing,
- 2019 Companies that Care Award – Commerce & Industry Association of New Jersey,
- 2019 Awards for Excellence – Community Service - New Jersey Business & Industry Association,
- 2nd place – Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation - 2019 Newark Project & Case Competition, and
- 2017 Manufacturer of the Year – Small Business - New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program
- WIFI 2022 Woman of the Year
- 2022 CIANJ Enterprising Women Awards - Platinum Award
Gail Friedberg Rottenstrich
- 2022 NJBIZ Best 50 Women in Business
- 2022 Women at the Wheel Honoree
- 2022 CIANJ Enterprising Women Awards - Manufacturing Award
- 2022 ROINJ Influencer - Manufacturing
- 2022 ROINJ Influencers - Top 40 Women in Business
What are you waiting for? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the positions available.
In the meantime, watch our video and meet the talented people behind the product.