Pressure? What Pressure? Engineers & OEMs Specializing in Energy Generation and Recovery Choose ZAGO High-Tech Sealing Solutions; Components for Optimal Performance, Resilience, Peace of Mind
As the world seeks viable alternatives to fossil fuels, renewable energy remains a hotbed for innovation and growth. Whether developing new solutions in green energy or enhancing existing ones, engineers and OEMs specializing in the energy sector count on ZAGO high-tech, clean, custom sealing solutions and components for their durability, equipment optimization and unlimited shelf life.
The ZAGO Difference – Self-Sealing O-Ring
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are engineered with a groove under the head of the fastener or in the face of the nut that when combined with a rubber O-ring and tightened, forms a leak-proof seal against the incursion and expulsion of liquids and gasses, including fuel and petroleum. ZAGO’s self-sealing, sustainable fasteners and components are used in oil and gas pipelines, hydraulic pumps, wind turbines, solar panels, drilling equipment extracting geothermal energy and in equipment powering new technologies, such as recycling pressure energy wasted during the industrial process.
A Fastener for All Climates and Terrains
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, both hot and cold. The 360-sealing protection of the rubber O-ring is impervious to dust and dirt as well as chemical contaminants that can infiltrate and destroy sensitive devices.
Pressure Testing – Good Enough for the Military
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are pressure resistant per military standard to 1500 psi, and ZAGO military standard parts meet the strict specifications of both the MS and NASM82496. ZAGO is the only manufacturer of sealing screws capable of performing NASM specified pressure testing.
Did you know ZAGO:
- High-tech fasteners are reusable, tamperproof and made of corrosion-resistant metals, like stainless steel and steel alloys, titanium, brass and monel.
- Offers rubber O-rings made of silicone, fluoro-silicone, viton, neoprene, buna, teflon, and EPDM.
- Has been serving the energy industry 25 + years.
- Provides samples and usually ships product within two days.
- Has a near zero rejection rate.
- Sealing solutions and components are inherently green and made in the U.S.A. at a sustainable facility powered by solar energy.
- Is an ISO 9001 registered company, qualified to meet the most exacting demands of engineers and OEMs using verified standards and procedures for product quality.
- Serves thousands of engineers and OEMs worldwide.
- Clients include Energy Recovery Inc., U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Raytheon, Teledyne Marine, Ferrari, Caterpillar, Punch Powertrain, Apple, GE, HP, Bose, L3 Communications and Konsberg.
ZAGO Proudly Meets These Certifications & Standards: