Sky is the Limit for Aerospace Engineers and OEMs Using ZAGO High-Tech Self-Sealing Fasteners and Switch Boots
As private sector companies and venture capitalists expand their role in exploring the final frontier, and competition in the aerospace industry heats up, improving safety and performance, reducing environmental impacts, maximizing efficiency and optimizing equipment usage is critical.
Aerospace Engineers, OEMs Choose ZAGO for Resilience, Peace of Mind
Engineers and OEMs choose ZAGO high-tech, clean and custom sealing solutions and components to protect their high-asset and most sophisticated aerospace equipment. ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are engineered with a groove under the head of the fastener or in the face of the nut that when combined with a rubber O-ring and tightened, forms a leak-proof seal against the incursion and expulsion of liquids and gasses, including fuel.
Weather and Temperature Resistant
ZAGO self-sealing fasteners are designed to withstand both extreme cold of the higher atmosphere and the extreme heat of continually operating engines, providing the reliability that is necessary for powering maximally used air fleets, rockets, satellites and spacecraft.
Tough Enough for Military and Defense
In an industry where supply chain security is critical, aerospace customers know they can trust the parts ZAGO manufactures and supplies as they are available with consistent documentation and trustworthy traceability. As an ISO 9001 registered company, ZAGO is qualified to meet the most exacting demands of our customers using verified standards and procedures for product quality. Additionally, ZAGO’s military standard parts meet the strict specifications of both the MS and NASM 82496 as well as DFARS criteria. ZAGO is the only manufacturer of sealing screws capable of performing NASM specified pressure testing.
Did you know ZAGO:
- High-tech fasteners are reusable, tamper-proof and made of corrosion-resistant metals, like stainless steel and steel alloys, titanium, brass and monel.
- Offer rubber O-rings made of silicone, fluoro-silicone, viton, neoprene, buna, teflon, and EPDM.
- Has been serving the aerospace industry 25 + years.
- Provides samples and usually ships product within two days.
- Has a near zero rejection rate.
- Sealing solutions and components are inherently green and made in the U.S.A. at a sustainable facility powered by solar energy.
- Is an ISO 9001 registered company, qualified to meet the most exacting demands of engineers and OEMs using verified standards and procedures for product quality.
- Serves thousands of engineers and OEMs worldwide.
- Clients include Boeing, U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Raytheon, Ferrari, Caterpillar, Punch Powertrain, Apple, GE, HP, Bose, L3 Communications and Konsberg.
ZAGO Proudly Meets These Certifications & Standards: