In Race to Innovate, Engineers, OEMs Trust ZAGO High-Tech Sealing Solutions, Components for Game-Changing Robots, Drones
As robotics and drones extend beyond industrial usage and into our personal and professional lives, the marketplace for innovation is expansive, but the race to claim and retain market share is open to only a chosen few. The best contenders will be those who produce innovations that serve a need, are consistent, affordable, efficient, easy-to-use and, perhaps, above all else, do not have a reputation for breaking down.
The Future Depends on ZAGO
For engineers and OEMs developing game-changing technology, robots and drones, only the toughest high-tech sealing fasteners and components will do. These innovators and makers entrust ZAGO high-tech, clean, custom sealing solutions and components to protect and optimize functionality of their high-asset, high-performing machinery. Using ZAGO’s high-tech self-sealing fasteners and components helps minimize the chances of parts and equipment breaking down, which can slow the production process, negatively impact sales and tarnish a good reputation.
The ZAGO Difference – Self-Sealing O-Ring
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are engineered with a groove under the head of the fastener or in the face of the nut that when combined with a rubber O-ring and tightened, forms a leak-proof seal against the incursion and expulsion of liquids and gasses, including fuel and petroleum.
A Fastener for All Seasons
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, as well as the extreme cold of the atmosphere. ZAGO contaminant-free, pressure-resistant, sustainable sealing solutions and switch boots are tough enough to protect smart sensors and optimize the life of rechargeable batteries used in robots performing dangerous tasks in harsh environments – preventing human error, accidents and saving lives.
Did you know ZAGO:
- High-tech fasteners are reusable, tamperproof and made of corrosion-resistant metals, like stainless steel and steel alloys, titanium, brass and monel.
- Offers rubber O-rings made of silicone, fluoro-silicone, viton, neoprene, buna, teflon, and EPDM.
- Has been serving the technology industry 25 + years.
- Provides samples and usually ships product within two days.
- Has a near zero rejection rate.
- Sealing solutions and components are inherently green and made in the U.S.A. at a sustainable facility powered by solar energy.
- Serves thousands of engineers and OEMs worldwide.
- Clients include iRobot, Segway, Ultralife, Boeing, U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Raytheon, Teledyne Marine, Ferrari, Punch Powertrain, Apple, GE, HP, and L3 Communications.
ZAGO Proudly Meets These Certifications & Standards: