When Physical & Digital Worlds Converge, Engineers & OEMs Choose ZAGO High-Tech Sealing Fasteners, Security / Tamper-Proof Seal Screws
Engineers and OEMs are transitioning to the smart factory, digitizing the shop floor while automating and connecting traditional machinery with sophisticated sensors capable of capturing, storing, and transmitting troves of sensitive data. While this data is a competitive advantage for OEMs; safeguarding the sensors that capture it is paramount – whether from physical disruption or cyberattacks.
To protect both manufacturing equipment and fragile sensors, engineers and OEMs choose ZAGO high-tech sealing fasteners, and particularly, ZAGO security / tamper-proof seal screws, which perform a dual function: they seal contaminants from leaking into or out of machinery, and they contain a locking mechanism that is next to impossible to break or open without proper tooling.
ZAGO Sealing Technology
ZAGO high-tech sealing fasteners (sealing screws, nuts, bolts, washers) are engineered with a groove under the head of the fastener (or face of the nut) that when combined with a rubber O-ring and tightened, squeezes outwardly to form a 360º hermetic seal, that:
- Ensures the O-ring will not break or crack once the screw is torqued.
- Is impervious to contaminants, such as, water, moisture, oil, disinfectants, precipitation, and dust, that may seep into machinery and either damage or destroy it.
- Prevents contaminants from leaking out of machinery and into the environment as well as synthetic lubricants, essential for the mobility of robots and co-bots, from drying up.
ZAGO high-tech sealing fasteners are sustainable, re-usable and inherently green. They can withstand harsh weather and extreme temperatures, are vibration and corrosion-resistant and outperform ordinary fasteners in highly pressurized environments.
Did you know ZAGO:
- High-tech sealing fasteners may be unscrewed and retightened multiple times, are reusable, and made of corrosion-resistant metals, like stainless steel and steel alloys, titanium, brass and monel.
- Offers FDA-approved rubber and rubber O-rings made of silicone, fluoro-silicone, viton, neoprene, buna, teflon, and EPDM.
- Sealing screws and O-rings meet Military Standards NASM 82496 and pressure resistant to 1,500 PSI.
- Provides samples and usually ships product within two days.
- Has a machine shop inhouse.
- Sealing solutions and components are inherently green and made in the U.S.A. at a sustainable facility powered by solar energy.
- Serves thousands of engineers and OEMs worldwide.
- Clients include iRobot, GM, Segway, Boeing, U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, General Motors, Teledyne Marine, Ferrari, Punch Powertrain, Apple, GE, HP, and L3 Communications.
ZAGO proudly meets these certifications & standards: