Product Spotlight: Crystal Seals
Protect Circuit Breakers and Panels from Contaminants While in Harsh Environments
- Made from clear urethane. For instantaneous, crystal-clear visibility.
- Rated IP54 NEMA-ready. May achieve higher IP rating when combined with panel.
- Dual sealing protection. Press-fitted to seal circuit breaker and cut-out of the panel.
- Prevent seepage of contaminants in harsh environments.
- Watertight and splashproof.
- Easy to assemble. Maintenance free and reusable.
- Excellent flex resistance and tensile strength, especially when compared to silicone.
- Perfect for sealing: wet vacuum systems, rocker switches on boating equipment/dash boards, and circuit breakers on any panel exposed to harsh conditions.
Built to Withstand:
- Water and saltwater
- Oxidization, ozone, and sunlight
- Hot, cold, wind, and extreme weather
- Oils, gasoline, greases, many hydrocarbons (excludes nitro and chlorinated carbon)
- Dirt, sand, and dust
- Moderate chemicals
Did You Know?
ZAGO is a purpose-driven company that is committed to the triple bottom line strategy of "People. Planet. Profit."